We are currently closed.
|Monday||8.30am – 12.40pm||14:30pm – 17:00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 12.40pm||14.00pm – 17.00pm||18.30pm – 20:30pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 12.40pm||14.00pm – 17.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 12.40pm||14.00pm – 17.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 12.00pm||14.00pm – 16.30pm|
Surgery times vary for each doctor and nurse.
Out of Hours Service
For medical emergencies which cannot wait until the surgery is routinely open:
- Please telephone the normal surgery number; you will be given the number of the emergency service.
- Emergency home visits are only available for those patients who are medically housebound.
Leicester City Health Care Hubs
Please do not attend a Health Care Hub unless you have an appointment.
If you are registered as a patient of this practice, you can also get an appointment with a GP or prescribing nurse at one of our healthcare hubs, including during evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Westcotes Health Centre between 8:00am and 8:00pm 7 days a week
- Belgrave Health Centre between 6:30pm and 10:00pm Monday to Friday and from 12:00pm to 8:00pm on weekends and Bank Holidays
- Saffron Health between 6:30pm and 10:00pm Monday to Friday and from 12:00pm to 8:00pm on weekends and Bank Holidays
- Merlyn Vaz centre from 8:00am to 8:00pm seven days a week.
If we have been unable to offer you an appointment and you need to see someone quickly, ask our reception staff about an appointment at a healthcare hub instead. You can also book the appointment yourself by calling NHS 111.
Appointments can be booked for the same day or up to 48 hours in advance.
You can find out more information on the Leicester City CCG website.